Bry Cox is a PPA Master/Craftsman with PPA Certification, and an Adobe software evangelist. For over a 20 years he has taught workshops to professional photographers all over the US and Canada, and many places in China as well. He has created many tools for photographers including Photoshop tools, tutorial DVDs, and three self-help books which have had rave reviews.
Bry Cox’s images are used by Capitol Records, CMT, ads for Fuji Film, ads for PocketWizard, and for covers/national magazines like Billboard, TV Guide, American Photo, Professional Photographer, Rangefinder, American Girl, and photography magazines in China and Canada. His images are used by VIPs, filmmakers, TV anchors, musicians and other prominent people like LeAnne Rimes, Natalie Cole, Olivia Newton-John, Ryan Shupe, Donny and Marie Osmond, Kenny Loggins, Linda Ronstadt, Steve Forbes, Mitt Romney, and the last four Utah Governors.
When Bry travels on assignment (for instance to Inner Mongolia or Beijing), he loves to take extra time to explore the area and hunt for beautiful scenic views to photograph. These images make up the art books and scenic photographs available on this site.
Short list of image awards:
- Gold Medal Winner out of 25,000 International Photographers
- Master Photographer of the Year, and Photographer of the Year many times state and nationally
- 8 Time Winner of the Fuji Masterpiece Award
- 6 Time Winner of the Kodak Gallery Award
- A PPA Master/Craftsman many times over.
See more of Bry’s work:
- BryCox.com for custom lighting and portrait work
- BryCoxPRO.com for commercial and product work
- BryCoxWORKSHOPS.com for training of photographic professionals